New licensees include:
- Bioworld for socks, headwear, cold weather accessories, wallets, belts, key chains, luggage covers, luggage tags, umbrellas, cellphone cases, wristbands stickers and more;
- Just Funky for drinkware and blankets;
- Brown Trout for calendars;
- Trends International for posters, journals, bookmarks, notebooks, writing instruments and stickers;
- Brandable for toys and games; and
- Sprayground for backpacks;
- Kalan for buttons, magnets, lanyards, air fresheners, key rings and metal signs; and
- Just Toys for collectible figures and blind packs.
“It’s exciting to see retail start to shift their perception of digital influencers, says Ross MIsher, chief executive officer, Brand Central. “Jake Paul is one of the first of many to start to make it at retail.”
Select Jake Paul products are now available at retails including Walmart, Target, Spencer’s, Five Below, Transworld and more. Additional products will continue to roll out.