- Franco Manufacturing for lifestyle bedding, bath and home décor for each of its creator brands, which is set to launch later this year.
- KidDesign for a laser tag game, walkie-talkies, headphones and other electronic toys featuring Ryan ToysReview.
- Orb for a line of Pocket.Watch-branded activities including drawing toys, compounds, stickers and stamp kits, reusable ink, activity kits, craft kits and slime that will be available later this year. Orb will also create Soft'n Slo Squishies toys featuring each of the company’s creator brands.
- Buffalo Games for Pocket.Watch-branded games and puzzles as well as a board games and card games called Watch This Game.
- Brainstorm Products for a line of Ryan ToysReview kites, gliders and parachutes.
- Taste for a range of Ryan ToysReview bath products and JillianTubeHD cosmetic and beauty products.
“We are thrilled to be entering the next phase of growth in our licensing strategy,” says Chris M. Williams, chief executive officer, Pocket.Watch. “Working alongside leading licensees, we're introducing great new product lines incorporating some of the biggest franchises for kids today, our YouTube creator partners who generate over a billion views a month."
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.