Free-to-play digital game grows with new merchandise.
Rockpool Licensing, the brand’s U.K. licensing agent, brokered the deal.
The new partners include:
- Cooneen & Misirli for nightwear, underwear and hosiery;
- Dreamtex for bedding and soft textiles;
- Gemma International for greeting cards, gift wrap and party paperware;
- IG Design Group for stationery and paper creative play; and
- Posh Paws for bags and backpacks.
“We’re thrilled to be able to announce these wonderful partners for ‘Animal Jam.’ The enthusiasm everyone has shown for this very special property is a joy to behold,” says Vickie O’Malley, managing director, Rockpool Licensing. “Our existing partners are already developing some fantastic product. I’m looking forward to announcing several more partners over coming weeks and of course to Brand Licensing Europe, where we will be exhibiting ‘Animal Jam’ in Europe for the first time.”
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.