Kids’ social network and game expands into new markets, categories.
“We’re excited to announce this next phase of strategic licensing partnerships ahead of Brand Licensing Europe,” says Clark Stacey, chief executive officer, WildWorks. “The enthusiasm we’ve received from our ‘Animal Jam’ players has been incredible, and we’re honored to be working with so many trusted partners.”
“Animal Jam’s” new licensees include:
- Mad Dog Concepts for sleepwear;
- Jay Franco & Sons for bedding;
- Banter Toys for trading cards and fun packs in Australia and New Zealand;
- TCG Toys for board games and puzzles;
- Jacmel for jewelry;
- ASO for bandages and first aid kits;
- Classic Time for watches;
- Dynamite Comics for comics globally;
- INTIMO for girls’ underwear;
- Make It Real for craft products;
- CJ Products for pillow pets; and
- Identity Toys for a branded Find It Game.
WildWorks will be exhibiting at Brand Licensing Europe, Oct. 11-13, at booth #E80.
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.