KISS and the band’s exclusive global licensing agent, Epic Rights, have signed new licensing agreements in the last year across multiple product categories for key territories worldwide with new products for retail.
The new KISS product launches will coincide with the return of the End of the Road World Tour, which launched in 2019.
“KISS’ licensing program is hotter than ever,” says Lisa Streff, executive vice president, global licensing, Epic Rights. “The band’s merch continues to grow bigger and better year after year into new and unique categories with expansion into new markets around the world, as well as the return of their highly successful global tour in this summer. The strong interest from our licensing partners worldwide, as well as the remarkable sell-in and sell through success at retail, is a testament to the never-ending strength of this evergreen giant.”
New licensees for the KISS brand include:
Worldwide & International Deals:
- Metal Departments (real money gambling) – Worldwide;
- Brands for Fans (spirits) – The U.K., Europe, Japan and Australia;
- Absolute Garments (tops for H&M) – Worldwide;
- Bradford Exchange (collectibles) – The U.S., France, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, Australia and New Zealand;
- Wren & Glory (fashion denim jackets) – Worldwide;
- Ropa Viva (apparel) – Mexico;
- Fexpro (apparel & accessories) - Mexico, Central America and South America;
- Gloria Jeans (apparel) – Russia;
- Konnekt (apparel and accessories) – Japan;
- Replay (apparel collection) – Worldwide;
- Eastpak (bags, backpacks, accessories) - Europe, Middle East, Asia, the U.S. and Canada;
- Aquarius (playing cards, puzzles & board games) – The U.S., Australia, New Zealand, and Europe;
- Smartshake (protein drink shakers) – Worldwide; and
- Shinko (T-shirts and tote bags) – Japan.
North American Deals:
- Dead Sled Coffee (brew-at-home coffee) – The U.S.;
- Robert Graham (fashion and accessories) – The U.S. and Canada;
- Darring USA (denim and apparel capsule collection) – The U.S.;
- Gotham City (wall art and calendars) – The U.S., Canada and Mexico;
- Ideastream (storage boxes) – The U.S. and Canada;
- Lauren Moshi (high-end apparel) – The U.S.;
- My Custom Sports Chair (chairs) – The U.S. and Canada;
- Ugly Christmas Sweater (seasonal apparel) – The U.S.;
- Toynk (toys and games) – The U.S. and Canada;
- J&F Design (plus-size apparel) – The U.S. and Canada; and
- Intimo (loungewear, sleepwear, accessories & bags) – U.S.
- Liquid Blue (apparel) – The U.S. and Canada;
- Fun.com (costumes) – Worldwide;
- UD Replicas (costumes) – Worldwide;
- Advanced Graphics (life-size cardboard cut-outs) – The U.S. and Canada; and
- Zippo (lighters) – Worldwide.
“Our licensing partners from around the world continue to do an outstanding job collaborating creatively with us to further build our retail program,” says KISS in a joint statement. “We are eternally grateful to our legion of fans that continue to engage and support us, and we cannot wait to get back on the road this year with an explosive tour to remember. We’re pumped and can’t wait to celebrate the wildest and hottest show ever!”