Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products is celebrating the 30th anniversary of its action thriller Die Hard with a new line of merchandise for the holiday season.
The fictional Nakatomi Corporation has inspired a range of shirts, notebooks and mugs with a prominently displayed logo. A “shattered glass” shirt and “YKYMF” tee are also part of the line.The range is available on Shop.FoxMovies.com. For a short time, fans will receive a Nakatomi Corp employee badge with each purchase.
Additional items include:
- The first-ever Die Hard: The Ultimate Visual History book, a behind-the-scenes look at the film that features cast and crew interviews;
- A Million Ways to Die Hard, a graphic novel based on the Die Hard franchise;
- A Die Hard Christmas: The Illustrated Holiday Classic, a storybook for adults that is based on the classic “Nightmare Before Christmas” poem;
- A previously announced line of Funkos that bring John McClane, Hans Gruber, Tony Vreskiv and Sergeant Al Powel to life.
- A poster by artists Florey from Dark Ink Art, available now through Dark Ink’s U.K. affiliate, Pulse Gallery.
Select retailers have come on board to celebrate as well.
Hot Topic is offering a white long-sleeve t-shirt with red and green "Die Hard is my Christmas movie, Yippie-Ki-Yay" text design and a black, red and white sweater that reads, "Yippee Ki-Yay Mother F*****r" with helicopters, Santa hats, Nakatomi Plaza and more.
BoxLunch is selling an 8-bit style Die Hard t-shirt and a Nakatomi Christmas Party tee.
GameStop is offering an exclusive Funko Pop! of Hans Gruber–wearing a dapper suit and Nakatomi Christmas Party tees, and online platform Fright Rags is selling a range of Die Hard goods such as socks, enamel pins and unique shirts.