Twentieth Century Fox and Bravado have joined forces ahead of the release of the Queen-inspired film Bohemian Rhapsody to launch an immersive shopping experience and art installation on London’s Carnaby Street.
- The curated store will offer official merchandise and apparel including:
- Tees with Queen’s crest logo; a baseball jacket;
- Vintage tour tees in five different designs from the 1975 tour through the 1984 pharaoh-inspired design;
- A specially designed kidswear range, which includes leather jackets and garments with slogans;
- Gifting and accessories such as mugs, caps, totes, Freddie mustaches, phone cases, socks, drinkware;
- Christmas items and;
The shop opened on Oct. 18 with a special appearance from Freddie Mercury’s Madame Tussaud’s London figure and an opportunity for a meet and greet.
In addition, tattoo artist, Manuela Gray, who is Queen drummer Roger Taylor’s preferred tattooist, is offering fans an opportunity to get their own Queen inspired tattoos and is also selling her “Killer Queen” range of merch.
Hawkins & Brimble will be on site to provide bespoke grooming services inspired by the band. The Bramford Watch department will produce a unique Queen edition of the luxury Mayfair watch, which has a black and gold design with the Queen logo on the dial face.
Carnaby Street has also unveiled an exclusive art installation that will highlight Carnaby Street until January 2019.
The image will include the lyrics to the “Bohemian Rhapsody” opening, “Is this real life? Is this just fantasy,” as well as “Galileo” and “Figaro.”
The Bohemian Rhapsody pop-up shop from Bravado and Twentieth Century Fox is open to the public at 3 Carnaby Street in London through Jan. 6.