The Whoville-inspired menu features:
- Grinch’s Green Pancakes: Two green buttermilk pancakes adorned with sweet cream cheese icing, red candy hearts and green whipped topping;
- Minty Who Hot Chocolate: Hot chocolate with mint syrup, green whipped topping and red candy hearts;
- Who-Roast Beast Omelette: An omelette containing shredded beef, monterey jack and cheddar cheeses, jalapenos, onions and golden hash browns, BBQ sauce, and more served with buttermilk pancakes;
- Whoville Holiday Cheesecake French Toast: Two King’s Hawaiian® rolls, French-toasted containing cheesecake filling, raspberry and whipped toppings.
“The holidays are such a special time for families and creating a delicious menu that reflects the fun and whimsy of Whoville in Dr. Seuss' beloved story about the Grinch is the perfect way for us at IHOP to celebrate the season,” says Alisa Gmelich, vice president, marketing, IHOP.“We couldn’t think of a better partner than Illumination and Universal Pictures–their new animated feature Dr. Seuss' The Grinch is sure to be truly entertaining for all ages.”
Free kids’ menu selections will include:
- Mt. Crumpit Kids Combo: A green buttermilk pancake topped with sweet cream cheese icing, red candy hearts, green whipped topping, one scrambled egg, one bacon strip and one pork sausage and more.
- Young Grinch Minty Who Hot Chocolate: A children’s-sized hot chocolate with mint syrup, green whipped topping and red candy hearts.
“Our Grinch-inspired menu is one-of-a-kind filled with hot, fluffy Grinch’s Green Pancakes made with our signature buttermilk batter and topped with sweet cream cheese icing and candy hearts, a creamy Minty-Who Hot Chocolate and a bold new Who Roast Beast Omelette made with shredded beef, monterey jack and cheddar cheeses, sautéed jalapeños and a tangy BBQ sauce,” adds Gmelich. “And, to help jumpstart the holiday spirit, kids 12 and under eat free during the promotion every day from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.”
The IHOP promotion will run from now through Dec. 31. The Grinch is set to roll out in theaters Nov. 9.