PubG Mobile and "World of Warships" have inked deals with "Godzilla vs. Kong."
According to GeoNews, PubG Mobile will debut its exclusive in-game event "Godzilla vs. Kong."
"Godzilla vs. Kong" director Adam Wingard announced the upcoming collaboration between the game and movie on social media, with a video teasing a special game mode where players will be able to interact with both Godzilla and Kong. Players will also have the chance to unlock and collect content themed on the film's main characters. An official trailer has also dropped for the crossover.
In addition, "World of Warships" has revealed a partnership with the new film, collaborating with Legendary and Toho.
The following items will be added to the "World of Warships" game:
- Permanent camouflages: "Heat Ray" for Amagi and "Primal" for North Carolina;
- Expendable camouflages "Ultimate Guardian" and "Ultimate Titan";
- Commanders Godzilla and Kong with special voiceovers;
- Container "Two titans - One king"; and
- Themed patches and flags.
PubG Mobile will reveal additional details about this partnership with Legendary & Toho at a later date.