Toho’s booth at the event featured several activities, including:
- A green screen photo booth for unique social posts with the hashtag #Godzilla65;
- A live mural painting by Godzilla artist Shinji Nishikawa;
- An exhibition of the suit used in Godzilla 2000;
- A collection of props from films throughout the franchise’s history; and
- An exclusive 65th Anniversary 1954 Godzilla Deluxe Vinyl Figure.
The debut of Godzilla at Comic-Con followed the premiere of the
Godzilla: King of the Monsters
film earlier this summer. Legendary Pictures’ production was the second in a series of films based on the longstanding giant monster creature – the new picture brought with it a variety of newlicensing deals for Toho’s creation
To stay up to date on the latest news from the event, check out ourcontinuing coverage
from the show floor.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.