BRAND EXT: The Brand Guru's Guide
, (pron. 'ex: 'tee) is
a brand guru's guide to the world of marketing campaigns, creative collaborations and brand extensions.
Get inspiration on how to expand your brand by reading special report from
learn how some of the world's biggest brand partnerships and activations take place, future trends and much more.
BRAND EXT: LATEST DROP:
- Brandscape: Creating Brand Value in 2021
- New Wave Brand Trends
- Unplugged with Bravado
- Hitting the Pitch with UEFA Champions League
- Access All Arenas: Esports in Focus
- The Esports Brand Ecosystem
- Behind the Screens: ESL and Ubisoft
Brandscape Q3-Q4 - How to Build Brand Value in 2021
From solution-driven partnerships to leading the charge for change, these are the new trends
helping businesses build authentic brand value
in 2021.Read More.
How Licensing Can Turn Brands into Giants
Brand licensing is the founding father of collaborations, partnerships and modern brand extensions.
Responsible for $292.8 billion in annual retail sales
, licensing brings consumers together through fandom, nostalgia and the most creative consumer products on the market, find out how licensing can turn everyday brands into giants.Read More.
Unplugged with Bravado
how Bravado has worked with the world’s most iconic musicians
and seminal albums to create a journey between art and lifestyle products.Read More.
Licensing Goals with UEFA Champions League
UEFA Champions League licensing team
discuss partnering with EA Sports, Topps and Adidas
, and to find out how the league stays flexible to meet fan expectation across the globe.Read More.
Access All Arenas: A Focus on Esports
Discover the power of gaming asBrand EXT
provides insight into the current esports landscape, highlighting the opportunity available to brands.
- A League of its Own: The Esports Brand Ecosystem -- As global esports revenues are expected to grow to $1.1bn in 2020, esports has continued its velocity despite the widespread impact of COVID-19. Find out how brands are benefitting from a growing audience and how they are interacting with teams, collabs, products and sponsorships. Read More.
- In Conversation with ESL -- Over the last 20 years, ESL has helped shape the entire competitive gaming industry, find out the story behind the brand and how they are leveraging brand partnerships and the future of esports. Read More.
- Behind the Screens with Ubisoft -- Hear from Che Chou, senior director, esports, Ubisoft as he explains how the video game leader has created an ever-green brand in the esports scene and how its players have helped keep the products, collabs, competitions and content rolling. Read More.