- Orientation Session: The Global Licensing Group is bringing back the Orientation Session for first-time attendees and exhibitors. Get invaluable tips from a panel of veteran Licensing Expo attendees and exhibitors. Members of the Licensing Expo team will also be available to answer your questions.
- International Marketing Panel: This year, the International Market Panel has been split into two new sessions to provide exclusive insights into licensing in Latin America and Asia. Experts from the U.S. Department of Commerce and our Asian Pavilions will be presenting.
- The Benefits of Exhibiting: If you’re interested in showcasing your brand, this is the event for you. Join representatives from the Global Licensing Group as we answer the oft-asked question: Why exhibit at Licensing Expo?
- Global Licensing Group Party: We can’t wait to formally announce our new take on the biggest networking event of the year. Keep your eyes peeled for more details, but we can share this–the party will now be held on Wednesday, June 5.
- Licensing University: Licensing University, presented by LIMA, has been developed with your goals in mind. Attend courses to help establish your industry foundations and learn from real-world case studies.
Licensing Expo 2019 will be held June 4-6 at Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nev.
To view the full schedule, visitLicensingWeek.com
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.