- Licensing International Excellence Awards ceremony – Monday, May 23
- Official Opening Night party – Tuesday, May 24
- Exhibitor Drinks – Wednesday, May 25
- Online registration open now
Celebrations will kick off on the evening of Monday, May 23, with the unveiling of this year’s Licensing International Excellence Awards winners. The awards will take place at Light, with free entry from 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 24. Doors open at 9 a.m. for the first day of Licensing Expo, with the official Opening Night party taking place later that evening. The party will be hosted at Daylight outdoor beach club from 5:30 p.m. till late and is free to attend for the first time. Finally, exhibitors are invited to join informal drinks at the Eyecandy Sound Lounge and Bar on Wednesday evening.
Licensing Expo will also
Additional content and networking opportunities will also be available via the Licensing Expo official online platform. Opening on April 11, the platform is accessible pre-, during and post-show to browse exhibiting brands and IPs, see who’s attending, view exclusive content and schedule meetings to take place both in-person in Las Vegas and online post-event until June 3.
“The licensing industry is a very sociable community and the lack of opportunity to connect face to face has had a real negative impact on our attendees’ ability to make meaningful connections and drive business,” says Anna Knight, vice president of licensing, Informa Markets. “We’re planning to set this right at Licensing Expo in May and have a wonderful program of events lined up to reconnect people.”
The extensive networking and content program will support three days of meetings, deal-making and trend spotting. Latest exhibitors confirmed include Bravado, Banijay Brands, Penguin Random House, Zag Studios, Jazwares, Falcon Creative, Shell, Moonbug Entertainment and many more.
After-hours & Networking Program Overview
Monday, May 23, 5:30-8:30 p.m.: Licensing International Excellence Awards sponsored by Alifish and InSpirit Designs
- Awards from 6 to 7:15 p.m.
- Free entrance, registration to open shortly
- Location: Light (Mandalay Bay, 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd)
Tuesday, May 24, 5:30 p.m.-late: Licensing Expo Opening Night Party
- First-come-first-served attendance
- Free to attend. All attendees MUST be registered for Licensing Expo to gain entry
- Location: Daylight Beach Club (3950 S Las Vegas Blvd)
Wednesday, May 25, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.: Exhibitor Drinks
- Free to attend – available to exhibitors only
- Location: Eyecandy Sound Lounge and Bar (inside the Mandalay Bay casino)
Keynote & Content Program Overview
- Tuesday, May 24 & Wednesday, May 25 – 12-12:45 p.m.: Licensing Expo keynote presentations delivered in-person on the show floor.
- Licensing U, presented by Licensing International, returns to the show floor with content available May 24 through May 26.
Tickets available for sale soon Thursday May 26, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.: License This! Competition live finale
"The licensing industry has adapted to drastic changes and our content this year is focused on the opportunities that exist to continue to move business forward," says Maura Regan, president, Licensing International. "It's been a long time since we've been able to gather together in Las Vegas and we look forward to celebrating the successes of the past year and providing a platform for networking, new partnerships and learning."
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.