The Global Licensing Group and the International Licensing Merchandisers’ Association (LIMA) will host the Non-Profit, Museum and Heritage Brand Licensing educational session at the Washington D.C. headquarters of The NFL Players Association on Wednesday, May 8.
The Non-Profit, Museum and Heritage Brand Licensing session, which will take place from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., will include several brief, informative presentations by licensors that have successfully extended their brand equity into licensed consumer products as well as an industry overview by Maura Regan, president, LIMA. Space is limited to 50 attendees, so reserve your spot today.
Presentations will include:
- 2:30 p.m. to 2:40 p.m. - Introduction to the Global Licensing Group with Steven Ekstract, brand director, Global Licensing Group and founder, License Global;
- 2:40 p.m. to 3:10 p.m. - License to Play: NFL Players Association Licensing Overview: Doing Good for NFL Players–Steve Scebelo, vice president of licensing and business development, NFL Players Inc.;
- 3:10 p.m. to 3:40 p.m. - Art of Licensing: How Museums succeed with licensing: Brigid Ferrero, vice president of education and consumer products, Smithsonian;
- 3:40 p.m. to 4:10 p.m. - Stamp of Approval - How the U.S. Postal Service extends its brand through licensing - Amity Kirby, senior licensing specialist, U.S. Postal Service;
- 4:10 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. - View from the Top - an Industry Overview: Maura Regan, president, International Licensing Merchandisers Association and
- 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. - Refreshments and Networking.
Visit www.licensingevents.com to RSVP today.