April 6, 2018
- Hot Topic with Sony Pictures for a new lingerie collection based on the upcoming Pride and Prejudice and Zombies movie. Regency-era designs with a zombie twist–a new take on the traditional underwear gift perhaps?
- The New York State Division of Tourism and Brand Sense Partners for I love New York products. With love hearts galore, this well-known logo is set to raise awareness of the city’s holiday hotspots through a roster of new products.
- Montezuma’s and The Point 1888 for a Valentine’s prosecco truffle tube. Taking its first steps into licensing with the prosecco truffles in time for Valentine’s Day, the brand looks set to extend into biscuits, cakes, ice cream and homeware in the next 12 months.
- Warner Bros. Consumer Products and Hot Topic for the new Harleen collection based on villainess Harley Quinn. We love the fact that it’s launching with an online love game via its website.
- Genius Brands International, Inc, A Squared Entertainment, Celessence TM Technologies and Build-A-Bear Workshop for a line of scented plush bears which uses touch, friction or motion to release scent. This was announced back in October, so we look forward to seeing (or smelling) these Valentine’s Day bears in stores across Europe…
We would love to hear your thoughts, have you seen any good Valentine’s Day deals this year?
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.