April 6, 2018
Now in its third year, Comikaze is the first and only multi-media, cross-genre expo to hit Los Angeles, and will feature celebrity appearances from animators, comic book and anime illustrators, special effects teams, writers, actors and filmmakers.
"Stan Lee's Comikaze is a lot like Shark Week–we never start out with the Great White," said Regina Carpinelli, chief executive officer and founder, Comikaze. "This year we have some pretty mind-blowing guests and attractions that we will be announcing each week. We plan on making this year's Comikaze a weekend of action and fun for the whole family."
This year’s show will kick off with appearances by comic book legend, Stan Lee, and the queen of horror, Elvira Mistress of the Dark, both partners in Comikaze.
Visitorsto the 3rd annual Stan Lee's Comikaze Expo can expect a wide-range of innovative programming and activities including:
- More than 400 vendors and close to 100 panel discussions;
- The largest collection of Marvel movie props ever assembled, curated by Stan Lee, including never-before-seen-in-public items from his own personal collection;
- Elvira's unique pop-up macabre signing area, complete with art gallery and other "spooktacular" delights;
- Guest appearances from celebrities like LeVar Burton of "Star Trek" and "Reading Rainbow" and famed anime voice actor Kirby Morrow ("Dragon Ball Z"), among many others that will be announced soon; and
- A cosplay contest with a $5,000 cash prize.
"I'm absolutely thrilled to be presenting the 3rd annual Comikaze event in Los Angeles," says Stan Lee, chairman, POW! Entertainment. "The fan enthusiasm for this event has grown every year, and so my team and I can't wait for our true believers to experience that we have in store for them."
Tickets are currently available at a special fan rate of $20 per day or $45 for a three-day pass.
For more information about Comikaze, including up-to-date guest info, sponsorship information, vendor applications and ticket sales, visitComikazeExpo.com
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.