Jamie Stevens and Dell Furano to present at executive-level conference.
Jamie Stevens, executive vice president of worldwide consumer products at Sony Pictures Entertainment will discuss the entertainment licensing business in China, while Dell Furano, founder and chief executive officer of Epic Rights will give a behind the scenes look at the world of music licensing.
Early Bird rates for the annual event will end next Wednesday, Jan. 11, after which ticket prices will increase $100. Space is limited and last year's event sold out, so interested parties are encouraged to secure tickets early.
Stevens and Furano join a slate of other top-tier executives who will share insights and strategy at the exclusive networking event and conference. Other confirmed speakers include:
- Eric Beder, Managing Director of equity research at Wunderlich Securities
- Robert D'Loren, Chairman and CEO of Xcel Brands
- Amy Kule, Executive Producer for parade and fireworks, and Group Vice President of annual events and partnership marketing, Macy’s
- Lisa Silverman Meyers, Senior Vice President of operations and business planning, Nickelodeon Viacom Consumer Products
- Perry Wolfman, Chief Executive Office of CAA–GBG, the world’s largest licensing agency
- Ken Wyse, President of Global Licensing and PR at PVH Corp., the world's third largest licensor.
Additional speakers will
"The caliber of these new speaker additions says volumes about what's in store for the second annual NYC Summit this March," says Tony Lisanti, global editorial director,
, and moderator of the NYC Summit. "This event has quickly become a must-attend for executives looking to share insights and connect with other thought leaders in the brand licensing industry."
In addition to a high-level series of executive seminars and panels, the 2017 NYC Summit will feature a number of other enhancements from last year's conference including expanded networking opportunities and a new, larger venue.
The NYC Summit is developed by
magazine, part of UBM's Global Licensing Group, also organizer of Licensing Expo and Brand Licensing Europe, and in partnership with the International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association (LIMA), the industry’s leading trade organization. This year's sponsors include Platinum Sponsor Concept One Accessories and Silver Sponsors Uwär? Brands and Octane5.
To buy your tickets now and find out more about the NYC Summit visitLicensemag.com/NYC-Summit
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.