April 6, 2018
This year, the show is aiming to top the 2014 event, which was the biggest in its 17-year history. More than 7,164 retailers, licensees and sales promotion professionals attended from over 65 countries and there was a 28 percent increase in retailers attending the show.
Once again, the 2015 show will be zoned into three distinct areas to help visitors navigate easily: Art, Design & Image; Brands & Lifestyle; and Character & Entertainment.
Highlights for the 2015 show include:
- Two educational programs–the Licensing Academy and the Brands & Lifestyle Theatre (launched last year).
- Two keynote presentations from industry trailblazers. Past speakers have included executives from Mojang, Rovio, FIFA and Lucas Licensing.
- New SPLiCE educational afternoons featuring expert panels on direct-to-retail, social accountability and anti-counterfeiting.
- More than 30 new exhibitors spanning the food & beverage, beauty, art & design, sport and heritage categories.
- A brand new BLE Blog providing weekly updates and insights on the event and the industry at www.thebleblog.com.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.