Annual conference and networking event will feature a slate of top-tier licensor, retail and merchandising executives.
The list includes executives from the worlds of eSports, fashion, celebrity licensing, agency segments and more.
Executives slated to participate (in alphabetical order) include:
- Mike Sepso, senior vice president, Activision Blizzard Media Networks, and founder, Major League Gaming
- Jill Tully, vice president of brand licensing, A+E Networks
- Michael Stone, chairman, Beanstalk
- Perry Wolfman, partner and CEO, CAA-GBG
- Peter Yoder, vice president, consumer products North America, Cartoon Network Enterprises
- Dell Furano, founder and CEO, Epic Rights
- Drew Barrymore, co-founder, Flower Beauty and Barrymore Wine
- Giuseppe Faranna, vice president and division manager of licensing, Head Sport
- Dave Jones, executive vice president and CFO, Iconix Brand Group
- Debra Joester, president, The Joester Loria Group
- David Morris, SVP of operations, Loot Crate
- Amy Kule, executive producer, parade and fireworks, and group vice president of annual events and partnership marketing, Macy’s
- Lisa Silverman Meyers, senior vice president of operations and business planning, Nickelodeon Viacom Consumer Products
- Brenda Williams, senior manager of licensing, Pepsi Beverages North America
- Carlos Saavedra, senior director of culture marketing and innovation, PepsiCo North America, and leader of PepsiCo Creator
- Ken Wyse, president, global licensing and PR, PVH Corp.
- Yehuda Shmidman, CEO, Sequential Brands Group
- Jamie Stevens, executive vice president of worldwide consumer products, Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Eric Morse, divisional vice president of licensing, Spirit Halloween
- Scott Bannell, former vice president of corporate brand management and licensing, Stanley Black & Decker
- Rachel Wakley, head of licensing, Tesco
- Eric Beder, managing director of equity research, Wunderlich Securities
- Robert D’Loren, chairman and CEO, Xcel Brands
Topics that that will be explored during the two-day event include What it Takes to Build a Successful Celebrity Brand; Fashion Licensing: A Global Perspective; PepsiCo–How an Innovative Approach Enhances its Brands; and The Beat in Music Licensing, among many others. The event will also include a series of forums focused on location-based entertainment, what retailers are looking for in licensed brands and more.Click here to view the full conference agenda
Tickets for the networking and education event, which takes place this Thursday and Friday, are almost sold out.
The NYC Summit is being supported by some of the industry’s leading licensees, licensors and service providers including Platinum Sponsor Concept One Accessories and Silver Sponsors BrandComply, Jivago Brands, JPatton, RoyaltyZone and Uwär? Brands, with additional sponsorship support from FabNY, Trevco, OpSec Security, Boy Scouts of America and HYP Hosiery.
The NYC Summit is developed by
magazine, part of UBM's Global Licensing Group, also organizer of Licensing Expo and Brand Licensing Europe, and in partnership with the International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association (LIMA), the industry’s leading trade organization.
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.