This is the last week to get discounted tickets for the annual networking conference, which has sold out every year.
Early Bird rates for the NYC Licensing Summit conference and networking event will end this Friday, Jan. 12, so hurry and secure your spot before prices increase.
From now through Friday, tickets are $795 for general admission and $695 for LIMA members. After Jan. 12, ticket prices will increase by $100.
The NYC Summit will take place Feb. 20 at the Convene events venue in New York City's Times Square district.
The NYC Summit has sold out every year, and this year looks to be no different, with an impressive roster of executives from leading companies in brand licensing and retail slated to speak. And stay tuned this week for more exciting speaker announcements. Trust us, you won't want to miss it!
Among the speakers already announced:
- The event will open with a keynote address from one of the top retail analysts in the world, Dana Telsey of the Telsey Advisory Group.
- A special session focusing on social influencers will feature one of the biggest digital stars today, Jake Paul alongside his manager and business partner Kevin Gould and his licensing agent Ross Misher of Brand Central. Also participating in this session will be Gil Eyal, founder of HYPR! Brands, the market leader for in-depth influencer audience analytics, who will offer insights into how to find the right Influencer for your brand.
- Ken Ohashi of Authentic Brands Group, which owns teen retailer Aéropostale, will give an inside look at how ABG has revived the brand and re-shaped it for the future.
- Rosa Zeegers of National Geographic will discuss how her team is keeping this bellweather brand relevant with an innovative new experiential and retail strategy.
- Josh Goodstadt of National Basketball Players, Inc., the newly created subsidiary of the National Basketball Players’ Association, will take part in a panel discussing the current state of the sports licensing business and the intricacies of managing athlete brands.
- The “Need for Speed” panel will focus on one of the most pressing issues in the brand licensing business today–how to get products into the hands of fans fast when a brand goes viral, featuring executives from Loot Crate, Hot Topic and the white label print-on-demand solution for retailers, Merchmaker.
- Alix Kram of Warner Music Group will discuss the unique position that music brands have at retail.
The 2018 NYC Summit will feature an increased focus on all aspects of the current retail landscape – from e-commerce to experiential retail – as well as
Hurry and book your space now to take advantage of Early Bird rates before they end, as space is limited and the NYC Summit has sold out every year.
The NYC Summit is developed by
magazine, part of the Global Licensing Group at UBM, and presented in partnership with LIMA, the brand licensing industry’s leading trade organization. Sponsors already signed on to this year’s event include Authentic Vision, BrandComply.com, Boy Scouts of America, Dependable Solution, JPatton, OpSec and Trevco. Additional sponsorship opportunities are still available for companies looking to connect with the high-level executives who attend the NYC Summit. Please contact Sharon Weisman for additional details ([email protected]
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.