NYC Summit Almost Sold Out
Speakers to include Merch by Amazon, Ubisoft, Aéropostale, CBS and many more!
|This year's NYC Summit will take place at the state-of-the-art Convene events venue conveniently located in Times Square at 117 W. 46th St.|
NORTH AMERICA–The third annual NYC Licensing Summit, which brings together the thought leaders of brand licensing and retail, has sold out every year, and the 2018 event looks to be no different.
Set to take place Feb. 20 at the Convene events venue in Manhattan’s Times Square District, only a handful of tickets remain for the conference and networking event. This year’s Summit is hyper-focused on the rapidly shifting worlds of retail and media with speakers from some of the biggest players in those arenas.
The day will be chock full with discussions about the trends shaping the future of our business and numerous networking activities, including:
- An opening keynote from one of the top retail analysts in the world, Dana Telsey, who will give us an idea of what’s in store at retail in 2018.
- Then we’ll hear from one of the biggest agents of all this change at retail–Amazon, in a session featuring Ivan Lopez from Merch by Amazon, the e-comm giant’s print-on-demand offering. Lopez will be joined by partners from Cartoon Network Enterprises and CBS Consumer Products to discuss how IP owners are using the platform to tap into the power of the world’s largest online marketplace.
- We’ll take a look at the rapidly expanding gaming universe with executives from Bioworld Merchandising, Microsoft Studios and Ubisoft.
- Influencer marketing expert Gil Eyal from HYPR Brands will discuss how to find the right Influencer for your brand, and then we’ll hear from one of the biggest digital stars of the moment, Jake Paul, alongside his manager and business partner Kevin Gould and licensing agent Ross Misher from Brand Central.
- Later in the day, the Need for Speed panel will focus on one of the biggest challenges our industry is facing – adapting production and approval cycles to strike while the iron, or rather the brand, is hot.
- The day will close with a keynote from Nickelodeon, where Pam Kaufman and Sujata Luther will discuss the findings of several years of research that illuminates the motivations, attitudes and ethos of Generation Z.
More than 200 of the leading companies in brand licensing are sending representatives to the NYC Summit.
And there’s much more! Other speakers will include executives from Aéropostale, Buchwald Talent Agency, accessories brand Danielle Nicole, Jazwares, Macy’s, Moose Toys, National Basketball Players Inc., National Geographic Partners, NFL Players Inc., RedBubble, Spin Master, U.S. Women’s National Team Players Association, Warner Music Group and WowWee.
“This is the most diverse and relevant content lineup that we’ve ever had in the history of this event,” says Steven Ekstract, brand director, Global Licensing Group at UBM, which organizes the NYC Summit. “The conversations that start in this room on Feb. 20 will not only help drive our business forward, but also ensure that everyone in attendance is prepared for where the future is taking us.”
Hurry! Only a limited amount of tickets remain. For more details and to register, visit NYCLicensingSummit.com.