Awards ceremony honors
Kung Fu Panda 3
, Smiley, Alibaba Group and more
The winners were announced on Monday, Jan. 9, at the Awards Presentation and Cocktail Reception during the Hong Kong International Licensing Show, Jan. 9-11.
This year’s winners include:
- Best Asian Property of the Year
B. Duck – SEMK International Enterprises
- Best Licensed Promotion of the Year
Kung Fu Panda 3 – Master Kong
- Best Corporate Brand/Fashion/Lifestyle Program of the Year
Smiley – The Smiley Company
- Best Location-Based or Experiential Initiative of the Year
Chengdu International Finance Square – Kung Fu Panda 3
- Best Licensee of the Year
GS Retail Co. – Despicable Me/Minions
- Best Entertainment Property of the Year
Kung Fu Panda 3 – Oriental DreamWorks
- Best Retailer of the Year
Alibaba Group – Kung Fu Panda 3
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.