April 5, 2018
The yearly event will highlight licensing across fashion, music, events and more.
During the day, the Licensing Essentials Course will present a program of seminars that explore best practices, new opportunities in the industry and current trends with speakers including:
- Sam Ferguson of Jazwares, who will present “Making Licensing Work for Manufacturers”
- Clara Fort of Brand Strategy Advice, who will present “Licensing Fashion Brands”
- Jeremy Goldsmith of Event Merchandising, who will speak about “Music and Event Licensing”
- Margaret Briffa of Briffa, who will present “Essential Legal Know-How”
- Henna Riaz of 360 Audit, who will speak about “Essential Financial Know-How”
- Gary Pope of Kids Industries, who will present “How Children and Their Parents Respond to Retail Environments”
- Amanda Gummer and Trudi Bishop of First Steppers, who will speak about “A New Way of Merchandising to Kids Between Nursery and Pre-School”
The event will also feature a timely panel, called “First Steppers–A New Way of Merchandising to Kids Between Nursery and Pre-School,” along with a close look at several key licensing sectors including fashion, music and events.
The second phase of the event will begin at 5 p.m. at Lords Pavilion with the annual Legendary Licensing Debate, followed by the Spring Fling party, which will include drinks and canapés as well as the opportunity to meet with other members of the licensing industry. The networking event is sponsored by Brand Comply.
“In one day, participants will get enough information to understand how licensing works, how to go about
Registration for the Licensing Essentials Course and Spring Fling networking party can be found here.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.