Licensing International Names 2019 U.K. Rising Star Award Nominees
Licensing International U.K. has announced the nominees for the 2019 U.K. Rising Stars Award.
The Rising Stars award was established to recognize excellence among junior professionals in the U.K. licensing industry. This year’s nominees include young leaders at both agencies and licensor groups.
The 2019 finalists are:
- Samuel Byard, product development manager, SEGA;
- Oliver Stanton, senior licensing manager, TSBA Group;
- Laura Lane, founder, My Icon Story;
- Sebastian Mather, founder, Beautiful Game Ltd;
- Karina Rhoden, junior licensing manager, Smiley Company and
- Louisa Skevington, licensing coordinator, Rocket Licensing.
“We’re really pleased with all the Rising Star award submissions we received on behalf of our junior licensing industry professionals this year,” says Ryan Beaird, marketing and operations manager, Licensing International U.K. “In reviewing them all, it is clear to us just how many talented, intelligent and highly motivated young people there are in our industry. The increase in submissions year-on-year for this award is evidence of our growing young professionals’ network here in the U.K.–something we are very proud of.”
Winners of this year’s competition will be announced on Sept. 10 at the 2019 Licensing Awards, taking place in London. All six nominees will receive a free ticket to the awards event.