The upcoming Licensing International Diversity and Inclusion Workshop looks at how Crayola and Hallmark integrate diversity and inclusion into its culture, content and creativity.
The Diversity and Inclusion Workshop will feature a Global Diversity and Inclusion Update from Madeline Di Nonno, chief executive officer, Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media.
The event will also include:
- Screen Side Chat with Maura Regan, president, Licensing International;
- Sabrina Wiewel, executive vice president and chief administrative officer, Hallmark Cards;
- Best Practices Panel moderated by Steven Wolfe Pereira;
- Kristen Harris, vice president, diversity and inclusion, employee experience, Hallmark Cards;
- Kim Rompilla, executive vice president, global product marketing, development and activation, Crayola;
- Warren Schorr, vice president, business development and global licensing, Crayola; and
- Orville Trout, senior vice president, human resources, Crayola
The event is presented by Licensing International (
. The online event takes place Wed., June 9, from 12-1:30 p.m. EDT / 9-10:30 a.m. PDT. To register, click
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.