The Licensing Essentials Course program will offer more than 10 workshops, panel discussions, seminars and Q&A sessions with all sessions available on-demand following the event. The two-day Licensing Essentials Course costs £99 (€119/$139) for Licensing International members and £149 (€219/$259) for non-members.
The course will provide attendees with an introduction to the brand licensing business, explore key consumer trends, and present real-world case studies from
The Basics of Licensing
Terminology and mechanics of a licensing journey
Licensing Agreements & the Brexit Effect for Non-Lawyers
Understanding the document and how to address counterfeit products
Why the Licensing Agent?
The Role and obligations of an agent
It’s All in the Look, Style Guide Essentials
Developing a guide and bringing a brand to life
Let’s Get Busy, Manufacturing Licensed Products
The process and timelines for creating licensed products
How licensing comes alive in a retail environment
It’s All in the Game
Case studying Sega’s Sonic the Hedgehog against key gaming data
Bringing excitement from the field to the store
Leveraging events to build licensing programs
Making It Work at Retail
What retailers look for in licensed programs
Senior executives from industry-leading licensors, retailers, agents, manufacturers and consultants will lead the Licensing Essentials Course sessions including:
- Mel Beer - Licensing Director, Amscan;
- Susan Bolsover - Licensing & Consumer Products Director, Penguin Ventures;
- Dave Collins - Managing Director, PowerStation Studios;
- Rob Corney - Managing Director, Bulldog Licensing;
- Paul Ellis - Head of Licensing & Retail, Team GB;
- Elliot Matthews - Managing Director, Poetic Gem;
- Denise Penn – Director, Business Development, Octane5;
- Julia Redmond – Owner, Buyers Eye;
- Jason Rice - Director of Brand Licensing, Sega;
- Katie Rollings - SVP Licensing, eOne-Hasbro;
- Graham Saltmarsh - UK Managing Director, Licensing International; and
- Helen Webster - Licensing Director, Golden Goose.
Registration is now open athttps://licensinginternational.org/events/licensing-essentials-course-2021/
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.