April 6, 2018
Slate of big-name speakers announced as part of the trade show’s free conference program.
The seminar program is free to all attendees of Licensing Expo China, which will take place at the NECC in Shanghai.Click here to register to attend now.
Highlights of the program include:
- A keynote address July 18 from Kermid Rahman, VP and GM at Disney Consumer Products & Interactive China.
- A panel discussion on the licensing opportunities in the China film market moderated by License Global publisher Steven Ekstract and featuring PC Xu of Oriental DreamWorks, Andy Anderson of DMG Motion Picture Group and Nancy Jiang of IQIYI.
- “Turning Game Licensing into Real Money” with Vincent Ye of Rovio Shanghai.
- A workshop on how to chose licensing properties hosted by LIMA China managing director Tani Wong.
- A panel on location-based entertainment that will be moderated by Isaac Wu Chen of Beijing Lewan Brand Management and will feature executives from Animation International, Discovery Adventures Park, Guandong Winsing Company and Fantawild Holdings.
- A panel on the licensing of lifestyle brands in China moderated by LG’s Steven Ekstract and featuring executives from China Brands Group, SEMK Products, Brandgenuity and Enzo e Partners.
- A series of presentations on new opportunities for art and museum brands featuring executives from Smithsonian Licensing, Alfilo Brands and Shanghai Ruihe Culture & Art Development Co.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.