January 3, 2020
Director of Global Licensing will be responsible for the origination, execution, and management of new licensing partnerships.
Facilitate the brand extensions across all relevant categories. The role will take ownership of new relationships with licensees including identify partners, pitch/secure, negotiate deals, ongoing management of the partner relationship, product development and financial
- 5+ years of experience in building and owning the end-to-end licensing function
- Track record of success in executing licenses that drive value and support brand vision
- Knowledge of fashion industry with a strong knowledge of the licensing landscape (licensors, licensees, agents and retailers)
- Contacts and network across the licensing landscape
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, ability to prepare and deliver sales pitches and presentations
- Relationship builder with a can do attitude, strong sense of urgency and ability to work independently
- Excellent computer skills a must, especially Excel
- Strong organizational skills, can manage multiple projects/accounts, deadline oriented
- Global experience working directly with large global brand teams
- Product development experience within apparel, accessory, footwear and other lifestyle categories
To apply for the position please email your resume and cover letter to
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.