“Super Wings,” Paul Frank and more secure distinctions in categories including best licensee, best character and more.
ASIA–Licensing Expo China and the International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association held the inaugural China Licensing Awards ceremony Tuesday in Shanghai, honoring achievements of the Chinese licensing community.
The winners are:
- Best China Property: “Super Wings – The Alpha Group
- Best Licensed Promotion: Angry Birds Movie – McDonald’s
- Best Corporate Brand/Fashion/Lifestyle Program: Paul Frank – Saban Brands
- Best Location-Based or Experiential Initiative: Goats Steps – Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf
- Best Licensee: CBC Original Culture (Shanghai) – Paul Frank
- Best Character/Film/Television/Entertainment Property: “Super Wings” – The Alpha Group
- Best Retailer: Tmall.com – Barbie