Special discounted ticket prices will be available through Jan. 11
has extended the Early Bird deadline for the NYC Licensing Summit conference and networking event, with discounted tickets available through the New Year.
Tickets are available to LIMA members for $895 and $995 for general admission until Jan. 11, 2017. After that ticket prices will increase $100.
An impressive roster of the brand licensing industry’s foremost executives is already confirmed for the second annual NYC Summit, which will take place March 2-3, 2017 at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York City's Times Square. Speakers will include:
- Eric Beder, Managing Director of equity research at Wunderlich Securities
- Robert D'Loren, Chairman and CEO of Xcel Brands
- Amy Kule, Executive Producer for parade and fireworks, and Group Vice President of annual events and partnership marketing, Macy’s
- Lisa Silverman Meyers, Senior Vice President of operations and business planning, Nickelodeon Viacom Consumer Products
- Perry Wolfman, Chief Executive Office of CAA–GBG, the world’s largest licensing agency
- Ken Wyse, President of Global Licensing and PR at PVH Corp., the world's third largest licensor.
Additional speakers will be announced soon. The 2017 NYC Summit will again focus on the business of brand licensing with a roster of speakers across fashion, entertainment, sports and corporate brands. Topics will range from global business opportunities and the changing world of entertainment to the influence of celebrity licensing and sports licensing to new fashion trends and the growth of location-based entertainment, what’s
The inaugural NYC Summit, which took place earlier this year, saw speakers from 20 leading companies including DreamWorks, Hasbro, the NFL, YouTube and Target, address a sold out crowd of close to 400 licensing industry executives.
The NYC Summit is developed by
magazine, in partnership with UBM (organizers of Licensing Expo and Brand Licensing Europe) and the International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association, the industry’s leading trade organization. This year's sponsors include Platinum Sponsor Concept One Accessories and Silver Sponsors Uwär? Brands and Octane5.
To buy your tickets now and find out more about the NYC Summit visitLicensemag.com/NYC-Summit
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.