Crunchyroll is exhibiting at Festival of Licensing, a month-long large-scale digital gathering that unites the global licensing industry to connect, learn, strike deals and do business on an international stage. The event takes place Oct. 6-29.Register for free now!
“This latest slate of licensing partnerships represents the diversity of anime as a medium,” says John Leonhardt, head, consumer products, Crunchyroll. “From the spooky stylings of ‘Jujutsu Kaisen’ and ‘The Junji Ito Collection’ to the eternally cute ‘Bananya,’ Crunchyroll represents anime titles that can drive success to your category.”
The latest lineup of licensing partnerships include the following Crunchyroll titles:
- “Bananya” was recently granted to Japanime Games for board games, Running Press for books, Wild Bill’s Soda for mugs and Just Funky for novelties and pins;
- “Black Clover” was recently signed to Hypland for fashion, Japanime Games for board games and Taka for figures;
- “Dr. STONE” is coming back for season two in January 2021 and was signed by Wild Bill’s Soda for mugs;
- “Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma” was recently granted to Espada Arts for figures;
- “Mobile Suit Gundam,” the iconic anime series that recently celebrated its 40th anniversary, was granted to FiGPiN for pins and Just Funky for novelties and gifts;
- “Haikyu!!” was recently granted to Hypland and Good Smile company for fashion and apparel;
- “JUJUTSU KAISEN” was granted to Bioworld for apparel and Great Eastern Entertainment for accessories and home goods;
- “The Junji Ito Collection” was recently granted to Ground Up International for footwear, Hypland for fashion and to Wild Bill’s Soda for mugs;
- “Kuroko’s Basketball” was recently signed to Hypland for fashion;
- “Mob Psycho 100” was granted to gaming organization Team Liquid, Good Smile Company for apparel and Espada Arts for figures; and
- The Good Smile Company was granted licenses to create apparel for both “Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-” and “That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime.”
The Crunchyroll brand was also recently licensed to Wild Bill’s Soda for mugs in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.