The China Licensing Awards are a joint effort between the Global Licensing Group and LIMA China.
- This year’s winners include:
- China Property of The Year – Wu Huang Wan Shui/ An Universe Culture Co.
- Licensed Promotion of The Year – Wu Huang Wan Shui & Innisfree/ Innisfree
- Corporate Brand/ Fashion/Lifestyle Program of The Year – Coca-Cola/ The Coca-Cola Company
- Location-Based Experiential Initiative of The Year – Wu Huang COFCO Joy-City Theme Exhibition/ Wu Huang Wan Shui
- Best Licensee of The Year – Miniso / Pink Panther
- Films/Television/Media Program of The Year – Wolf Warriors II / Beijing Culture
- Best Retailer of The Year – Watson / B. Duck and JD.com / Super Wings
- Gaming Property of The Year – Anipop Club / Beijing Happy Elements Culture Development Co. Ltd
- Museum/Gallery/Art Property of The Year – National Museum of China Lifestyle / National Museum of China
- Licensed Product of the Year (Softline) – Idol Producer x Skechers Training Clothing/ Skechers Trade (Shanghai) Co.; π X Transformers: Wings/ Xiamen Xtep Investment Co., Ltd.; and The Simpsons Apparel/ Her-Chain Clothing (Shanghai) Company Limited
- Licensed Product of the Year (Hardline) – Doraemon Meitu mobile phone/ Xiamen Meitu Mobile Technology Co., Ltd; Thomas & Friends Storytelling Machine/ Qicheng; and Oral B x Star Wars toothbrush / Oral B
- Young Property of The Year – "Peppa Pig"/ Entertainment One; "PAW Patrol"/ Nickelodeon; and The British Museum/ The British Museum
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.