April 6, 2018
This year’s Art & Design Café is spicing things up with artwork from 11 featured exhibitors.
The designs range from print work from Hampshire Cultural Trust and Ashcroft Designs to style guide artwork from Howard Robinson to comedy pieces from brands like Pain in the Sass.
Be sure to stop by to get a taste of some of the great IP available in the Art & Design area, and a cup of coffee, as well. See anything you like? Then stop by and visit them directly (after you’re done eating of course).
Exhibitors featured in the Art & Design Café include:
- Ashcroft Designs (Stand H5)
- Azerty Galerie (Stand H1)
- Claire Louise (Stand J12)
- Hampshire Cultural Trust (Stand J3)
- Howard Robinson (Stand J10)
- Manu (Stand J2)
- Markosia Enterprises (Stand H7)
- Monika Suska Illustrations (Stand J5)
- Pain in the Sass (Stand J9)
- Teddys (Stand J8)
- Vicki Thomas (Stand J6)
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.