WHAT IS LICENSE GLOBAL INSIGHTS?
License Global Insights is a market intelligence and information platform that uses proprietary and survey data to deliver industry-targeted whitepapers, deep trend analysis, data-based research reports, customer insight and expert webinars pertinent to the specialized licensed consumer product industry.
Subscribe today to License Global magazine to receive the License Global Insights: COVID-19 What Happens Next? study and more top news about the licensing industry.
SPECIAL REPORT – COVID-19: WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
The global pandemic brought on by the COVID-19 novel coronavirus and ensuing disruption to communities, businesses and services has affected every major market around the world.
Because the licensing industry is comprised of numerous business verticals (fashion, entertainment, publishing, sport, food and beverage, corporate brands, non-profit, heritage, etc.), License Global magazine, aided by Explori, a full-service research agency, has surveyed its vast database, which leans on not only its own readership but also the global licensing events it supports and is a part of – Licensing Expo, Brand Licensing Europe, Licensing Expo China and Licensing Expo Japan, to determine how the pandemic and its fallout has impacted this industry specifically, asking questions across its wide-ranging demographic that offer insights that enable anyone in the business of licensing to make more measured decisions in the times ahead.
The study’s research objectives were to identify respondents’ experiences with the following:
Impact of COVID-19 on Licensing
- In what ways has the licensing industry been impacted?
- How long do professionals anticipate it will take for the industry to recover?
Licensing Industry Trends and Challenges
- What are the key themes and challenges in the industry?
- How are professionals engaging with their customers?
- What does the future of the licensing industry look like?
- How are consumer behaviors and the retail environment expected to change, and how are professionals responding to these changes?
- What do next year’s licensing portfolio plans look like?