April 6, 2018
Women entrepreneurs, inventors and start-ups will be able to pitch top toy companies and Walmart buyers
The event will take place Monday, Oct. 2, from 8 a.m.–6 p.m. at the Dallas Market Center. Dallas Toy Preview will take place Oct. 2-5.
The day-long event will give women entrepreneurs, inventors and start-ups the opportunity to pitch top toy companies and Walmart buyers, be mentored by industry experts, network and more.
Select industry experts that will be on-site include:
- Nancy Zwiers of Spin Master
- Anne Marie Kehoe of Walmart
- Tanya Thompson of Hasbro
- Benjamin Dermer of Spin Master
- Joan Grasso of Entertainment One
- Karen Kilpatrick of JazWings
- Kelli Couchee of Licensing Expo
- Laura Zebersky of Jazwares
- Marian Bossard of the Toy Association, among many others.
Pitch sessions will be first come, and registration will end on Aug. 15. To register for the event, click here.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.