Warner Bros. Consumer Products EMEA recognized its top licensees last night at the second annual Golden Bunny Awards.
Introduced last year to celebrate the hero partners of the WBCP EMEA licensing business, the winners were each presented with an engraved Golden Bunny statuette of Bugs Bunny by the WBCP EMEA senior management team, led by Pilar Zulueta, executive vice president and general manager.
“We congratulate all our Golden Bunny winners this year and extend our thanks and appreciation for the part they play in the success of our business and of all our brands," she said. "Without hero partners in retail, promotions and product, we wouldn’t be able to bring our world-class brands to life for the many millions of fans that enjoy them the world over. It is a pleasure doing business with them all, and we look forward to another highly successful 12 months.”
The winners of the 2014Golden Bunny Awards are:
- McDonalds Europe for Best Consumer Promotion
- TCC for Best Retail Promotion
- Danone for Best Advertising Campaign
- Character Group for Best Product Features
- Primark for Fastest Growth
- LEGO for Best Product Innovation
- PUMA for Best Co-Branding Programme
- Original Marines for Product and Retail Excellence