Partners for the new program include Just Play, Build-A-Bear, Bendon Publishing, Zak Designs, and Best Accessory Group. The multi-category program will feature fashion collaborations, a publishing program, activity books and early readers, as well as a line of home goods, consumables, party and stationery products.
“We designed the consumer products program for The Secret Life of Pets 2 to capture the playful personalities of the film’s characters, enabling fans to bring the movie home with them through a wide array of toys and collaborations,” Lindsay Hollingsworth, vice president global franchise, Universal Brand Development.
A full list of the program partners is below:
- Toys–Just Play, Basic Fun; Build-A-Bear; DGL; MJ Holding; Ravensburger; Snap Creative; Trefl; Toy Factory; TY; Zinc; Clementoni; TOMY Company and SEGA Gourmandise
- Apparel and Accessories–Central Brands; Hybrid; Bentex; Handcraft; Jellifish; NTD; Strategic Partners; Accessory Innovations; High Point Design; HER Accessories; Accutime; H&M; H2W; Heys; Imagine8; Legacy; Monogram and SG International
- Publishing–Bendon Publishing; Random House Children’s Books; Phidal and Phoenix International
- Party & Stationery–ACCO Brands; American Greetings; CSS; DecoPac; Retail Centric Marketing (Dreamtivity); Hallmark; Inkology; Innovative; Party City; Procos; PTI; Smilemakers; Trends International; Unique Industries; Sambro; Pyramid Posters; Sunstar and Procos;
- Home–Willow Pets; Character World; Franco Manufacturing, Jasco; Peachtree Playthings; Stor; Tervis Tumbler; Thermos; Tin Box; Varta; York Wallcoverings and Zak Designs
- Consumables–ASO; Best Accessory Group; Church & Dwight Vitamins; good2grow; imaginings 3 Flix; Kraft Heinz (Capri Sun); PEZ; Radz; Dr. Fresh (High Ridge Brands); GBG Beauty; Puffs; Topps; Townley and Suave