Brands across categories honored in annual London event.
Actor Alexander Armstrong hosted the event, which took place in The Great Room of London’s Grosvenor House Hotel.
The headline sponsor for the event was Brand Licensing Europe.
U.K. LICENSING AWARDS 2015 WINNERS
Licensed Product Awards
· Best Licensed Brand Range–Kellogg’s vintage health and beauty range from Mad Beauty
· Best Licensed Toys or Games Range–Shopkins master toy range from Flair Leisure Products
· Best Licensed Dress-Up or Partyware–
Light-Up Princesses range from Rubie’s Masquerade
· Best Licensed Preschool Apparel (0 to 5 years)–
baby range for Mothercare from Dennicci
· Best Licensed Children or Adult Apparel–
boys range for George@ASDA from Cooneen by Design.
· Best Written, Listening or Learning Range–Classic
Winnie the Pooh
collection from Egmont Publishing
· Best Licensed Paper Products
greeting cards, calendars and gift bags range from Danilo Promotions
· Best Licensed Giftware–Mr. Men and Little Miss grow kits from Gift Republic
· Best Licensed Home Décor, Tableware or Housewares–Ted Baker Rosie Lee Collection from Portmeirion
· Best Licensed Food or Drink–
ice cream range from Icefresh Foods
· The Innovation Award–Historic Royal Palaces fashion collection No4 From Hobbs
Licensed Property Awards
· Best Preschool Licensed Property–“Peppa Pig” from eOne
· Best TV Licensed Property–“Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” from Nickelodeon & Viacom Consumer Products
· Best Film Licensed Property–
from Universal Studios Partnerships & Licensing
· Best Gaming Or New Media Licensed Property–"Minecraft"
· Best Brand Licensed Property–Ted Baker
· Best Music or Celebrity Licensed Property–One Direction from Modest! Management
· Best Sports Licensed Property–Rugby World Cup 2015 from The Legacy Agency Elite Sports Properties
· The Best Classic Licensed Property–Barbie from Mattel U.K.
· Top Retailer–Primark
· Best Retailer, Preschool Licensed Products (ages 0 to 5)–The Entertainer
· Best Retailer, Kids’ Licensed Products (ages 6-16)–Primark
· Best Retailer, Adult Licensed Products–Primark
· The Radar Award
Best Licensed Marketing Communication Award–
The Gruffalo Forestry Commission Trails
Honorary Achievement Award–
Laurence Prince, founder and managing director, Danilo Promotions
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.