The slate of new deals includes licensees in the apparel, collectibles, costumers, home goods, beverages and publishing product categories. Official licensees for “Cobra Kai” season two include:
- Halloween and Party City Holdings for costumes inspired by “Cobra Kai” including karate uniforms and headbands;
- Silver Screen Bottling Company for the first-ever official “Cobra Kai” alcoholic beverage as a 12-oz.-bottled branded IPA craft beer;
- Bioworld for “Cobra Kai” collections including apparel such as sleepwear, headwear, hosiery and accessories;
- Active Brand Commerce, Caprice Australia and Fifth Sun for “Cobra Kai” t-shirts, sweatshirts, sweatpants, sleepwear and socks;
- Surreal Entertainment for water bottles, stickers, duffle bags, wrist and headbands;
- Impact Rock for notebooks, stationery, calendars, posters, wall art, key chains, rugs and mats, luggage accessories and coasters;
- Funko for “Cobra Kai” action figures, phone accessories, backpacks, keychains, belts and buckles and hats and
- NECA for all-new action figures inspired by “Cobra Kai” main characters.
Some “Cobra Kai” newly-licensed products will also be available exclusively at Spencer’s retail locations across the country on April 22 and via TeeSprings’ new online shop this summer.
“Cobra Kai” is a YouTube original series based on The Karate Kid film franchise. It follows a redemptive Johnny Lawrence after he reopens the Cobra Kai dojo and reignites his rivalry with Daniel LaRusso more than 30 years after the events of the first Karate Kid movie.