Mr. Men, Dear Zoo and Beatrix Potter among this year’s winners.
More than 400 guests from the U.K. preschool sector gathered at The Dorchester Hotel in London, Nov. 10, to honor the winners of this year’s Progressive Preschool Awards.
The fourth-annual awards ceremony was organized by Progressive Preschool magazine.
This year’s winners include:
- Best Supermarket Retailer of Preschool Products–Tesco
- Best Multiple Retailer of Preschool Products–Mothercare
- Best Mixed Retailer of Preschool Products–Argos
- Best Department Store Retailer of Preschool Products–John Lewis
- Best Online Retailer of Preschool Products–Very.co.uk
- Best Retail Initiative for the Preschool Sector–Piccola for its 50th anniversary campaign
- Best Independent Nursery Retailer–Peppermint, Chiswick
- Best Independent Apparel Retailer–The Cotton Nappy Company, Leamington Spa
- Best Independent Toy Retailer–Toy Galaxy, Ealing
- Best Independent Gift Retailer–Natures Purest, York
- Best Preschool Apparel and Accessories Range–Love to Dream Swaddle Up Collection from Cheeky Rascals
- Best Preschool Toy Range–Dear Zoo Wooden Toys Collection from Milly & Flynn
- Best Preschool Outdoor Range–Feber Range Rover Sport 6V from Famosa
- Best Preschool Publishing Range–Mr. Men Adventure Series from Egmont Publishing
- Best Preschool Home Décor, Furniture or Bedding Range–Nomi Highchair from DCUK
- Best Preschool Gift Range–Farm Kitchen Collection from Orange Tree Toys
- Best Preschool Mobility Range–Pockit Stroller from GB
- Best Preschool Essentials Range–Skip Hop Zoo Range from Skip Hop U.K.
- The Innovation Award–Pacif-i Connected Pacifier from Blue Maestro
- Best Wholesaler or Distributor Award–Baby Brands Direct
- The Marketing Award–Beatrix Potter’s 150th Anniversary
- The Outstanding Achievement Award–Christine Nicholls