Mr. Men, Dear Zoo and Beatrix Potter among this year’s winners.
The fourth-annual awards ceremony was organized by
This year’s winners include:
- Best Supermarket Retailer of Preschool Products–Tesco
- Best Multiple Retailer of Preschool Products–Mothercare
- Best Mixed Retailer of Preschool Products–Argos
- Best Department Store Retailer of Preschool Products–John Lewis
- Best Online Retailer of Preschool Products–Very.co.uk
- Best Retail Initiative for the Preschool Sector–Piccola for its 50th anniversary campaign
- Best Independent Nursery Retailer–Peppermint, Chiswick
- Best Independent Apparel Retailer–The Cotton Nappy Company, Leamington Spa
- Best Independent Toy Retailer–Toy Galaxy, Ealing
- Best Independent Gift Retailer–Natures Purest, York
- Best Preschool Apparel and Accessories Range–Love to Dream Swaddle Up Collection from Cheeky Rascals
- Best Preschool Toy Range–Dear Zoo Wooden Toys Collection from Milly & Flynn
- Best Preschool Outdoor Range–Feber Range Rover Sport 6V from Famosa
- Best Preschool Publishing Range–Mr. Men Adventure Series from Egmont Publishing
- Best Preschool Home Décor, Furniture or Bedding Range–Nomi Highchair from DCUK
- Best Preschool Gift Range–Farm Kitchen Collection from Orange Tree Toys
- Best Preschool Mobility Range–Pockit Stroller from GB
- Best Preschool Essentials Range–Skip Hop Zoo Range from Skip Hop U.K.
- The Innovation Award–Pacif-i Connected Pacifier from Blue Maestro
- Best Wholesaler or Distributor Award–Baby Brands Direct
- The Marketing Award–Beatrix Potter’s 150th Anniversary
- The Outstanding Achievement Award–Christine Nicholls
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.