The new partnerships include deals with the Barton Company and the Northwest Company. Barton will produce jewelry and consumer glass products based on Precious Moments properties, while the Northwest Company will develop blankets, pillows, beach/bath towels, as well as slumber bags. Spotlight Licensing and Brand Management assisted Precious Moments to secure the deals.
“This has been a monumental year for our licensing program in terms of attracting new licensees and bolstering existing ones with new and refreshed artwork, as well as bringing new energy and focus to our brand,” says Elisa McDermott, vice president, sales and licensing, Precious Moments. “Spotlight Licensing’s input and hard work have been invaluable in helping Precious Moments strategically refocus our licensing efforts on our brand’s established strengths–making life’s precious moments more memorable, and making the world a kinder, better place by enabling people to share their love with family and friends.”
The new licenses continue Precious Moments’ strong push into licensing. In total, the company has signed nine total partners since last May. Along with Barton Company and the Northwest Company, Precious Moments licensees include:
- ACCO Brands (calendars, planners);
- Innovent (diapers, wipes);
- Leap Year Publishing (puzzles);
- Mark Feldstein & Associates (clocks, nightlights, LED lanterns);
- Phoenix International Publications (sound books, scrapbooks, board books);
- Rose Textiles (infant/toddler accessories) and
- Sara Kety Enterprises (novelty snapsuits).