The deals expand upon licensing agreements that were previously established in the health and beauty, stationery, apparel and socks verticals. New licensees secured by The Point.1888 for Barratt include:
- Ice cream and iced lollies by Ice Fresh;
- Slush drink pouches and water enhancers by Manchester Drinks;
- Milkshake, candy floss and popcorn by Fizz Creations;
- Scented car air fresheners by 151 and
- Health and beauty products by Kokomo.
“We’re not new to licensing, but with so many well-known products under the Barratt brand and a broad customer-base, we’d be missing a trick not to make our brand licensing program a big focus this year,” says Russell Tanner, category and marketing director, Barratt. "The Point.1888 promised to help us enter new categories and build a larger, more loyal following and the licensees they’ve brought on board will do just that.”
Barratt is a sugar confectionery brand that was founded in 1848. The company has worked with The Point.1888 to expand its licensing program globally with brands in a variety of verticals.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.