April 6, 2018
Aykroyds & Sons, TDP Textiles, Scimitar Sports U.K., Bestway Europe and Inspired Products U.K. were among the licensees honored at the event, with Sambro International taking home the top prize, Licensee of the Year. Most notable among Sambro's accomplishments was its recent multi-territory deal for the "Paw Patrol" brand.
“This year has seen incredibly innovative and successful new products from the licensees that we have awarded,” says Marianne James, vice president, consumer products, U.K., Ireland and European retail sales and marketing, Viacom International Media Networks. “Our partners are instrumental to the success and development of Nickelodeon & Viacom Consumer Products and we’re delighted to celebrate their commitment to our brands through the U.K. Achievement Awards.”
This year's winners include:
- Licensee of the Year: Sambro International
- Outstanding Partnership 2015: Aykroyds & Sons and TDP Textiles
- Breakthrough of the Year: Inspired Products U.K. (Nickelodeon car seat range)
- Innovative Hardline Product: Bestway Europe (SpongeBob SquarePants Activity Pool)
- Innovative Softline Product: Scimitar Sports U.K. (SpongeBob SquarePants and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sports jerseys)
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.