This year’s candidates include executives from Licensing Street, Striker Entertainment, Exim, NFLPA and Sony Pictures Entertainment.
The International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association has announced the nominees for positions on its board of directors.
The ballot was constructed by LIMA’s nominating committee and approved by the current board of directors.
Ballots have already been sent to LIMA members for voting, and the new directors will be announced at the LIMA Annual Membership Meeting on May 22 in Las Vegas, Nev., in conjunction with Licensing Expo.
This year’s LIMA Board of Directors nominees include:
- JJ Ahearn, managing director, Licensing Street
- Marc Mostman, partner, Striker Entertainment
- Celso Rafael, general manager, Exim Character Licenciamento e Marketing
- Steven Scebelo, vice president, licensing and business development, NFL Players Association
- Jamie Stevens, executive vice president, worldwide consumer products, Sony Pictures Entertainment
To qualify for the board of directors, a candidate must be a LIMA member who has been an active participant in the licensing industry for a minimum of five years as well as involved in one or more LIMA activities during the past three years. All board candidates were required to submit a letter to the LIMA Board of Directors describing their qualifying activities and what they would contribute to the association as well as the industry.