The finalists were announced at the LIMA UK Young Professionals Summer Party at Nickelodeon London.
The 2018 finalists are:
- Stephanie Griggs, Licensing & Design Director, The Roald Dahl Story Company
- Jens Drinkwater, Licensing Manager, Global Merchandising Services
- Emily Campan, Associate Publisher, Egmont
- Alex Salisbury, Retail Licensing Manager, Nickelodeon Viacom Consumer Products
- Katie Sharp, Brand Development Manager, Beanstalk
- Tasmyn Knight, Licensing Associate, Cartoon Network
“LIMA received a record number of submissions this year–a major increase over 2017–and the judges found it very difficult to make a decision on the final six,” says Ryan Beaird, marketing and operations manager, LIMA UK. “LIMA is delighted the UK licensing industry is supporting the future of the business and nominating their extremely talented young licensing staff for this great annual award. We wish to thank Nickelodeon for hosting us and also our 2018 YPN events sponsor, Octane5.”
The winner will be announced on Sept. 11 at the 2018 Licensing Awards in London.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.