Nicole Silberstein of
, as well as 12 other licensing executives, will be recognized at the International Licensing Awards ceremony, May 23.
The annual award identifies professionals up to 35-years-old with one to seven years of experience who have a strong commitment to and passion for the licensing business. Other criteria for the award include: individuals who seek additional professional development opportunities to improve their skills, have shown innovation in planning and implementing successful licensing strategies and have demonstrated leadership potential.
“The Rising Stars Awards recognize the next generation of leaders in the licensing business,” says Maura Regan, executive vice president, LIMA. “We’re thrilled to honor so many deserving individuals with this special distinction this year, and look forward to hearing more from these future game-changers in the years to come.”
This year’s winners will be recognized during Licensing Expo at LIMA’s 2017 International Licensing Awards
Additionally, Nicole Silberstein of
will be recognized as a LIMA Rising Star at the annual ceremony. In addition to serving as the magazine’s content manager of digital and interactive, she is also the conference manager of the NYC Licensing Summit, an annual two-day conference and networking event organized by
This year’s full list of winners include:
- Scott Halpern, senior licensing manager, WWE
- Yuki Jinza, Laura Ashley Japan
- Curtis Matthews, director of product approval, Striker Entertainment
- Lauren Montemaro, associate director, Beanstalk
- Will Ochoa, associate category manager, hard lines, Turner Broadcasting
- Claire Pierce, sales director, brand licensing, Meredith Corporation
- Becky Quinn, manager, North America licensing, Sesame Workshop
- Naomi Rosenzweig, licensing coordinator, Berkshire Fashions
- Nancy Sanieoff, licensing director, Brand Central
- Andi Scher, senior licensing and marketing manager, Richmond Management Group
- Nicole Silberstein, content manager, digital and interactive, License Global
- Samantha Yang, senior brand manager, Shanghai Skynet Brand Management Corp.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.