The International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association announced the winners of the LIMA Asian Licensing Awards Monday at the LIMA Opening Night Awards Ceremony during the Hong Kong International Licensing Show.
Winners were selected from 29 entries across Asia including China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and Australia.
The winners are:
- Best Asian Property of the Year: Winsing Company–GG Bond?
- Best Corporate Brand and Lifestyle Program of the Year: Saban Brands–Paul Frank?
- Best Entertainment Property of the Year: The Walt Disney Company (Shanghai)–Iron Man 3?
- Best Licensed Promotion of the Year: China Xintiandi (A Shui On company)–100 Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo?
- Best Licensee of the Year: Shanghai Romma Apparel–Paul Frank?
- Best Licensing Agency of the Year: PPW Sports & Entertainment (Hong Kong)–Angry Birds