April 6, 2018
Entries for the annual awards are due by March 2 and the winners will be announced at the LIMA Awards Ceremony on the first day of Licensing Expo June 9.
All entries will be judged by a panel of licensing experts who will select up to six finalists in each category.
The categories are:
- Best Overall License of the Year
- Celebrity or Music Program
- Celebrity of Music Licensee
- Character or Toy Brand Program
- Character or Toy Brand Licensee–hard goods
- Character or Toy Brand Licensee-soft goods
- Corporate Brand Program
- Corporate Brand Licensee
- Digital Program
- Digital Licensee
- Film, Television or Entertainment–Animated Program
- Film, Television or Entertainment–Animated Licensee, hard goods
- Film, Television or Entertainment–Animated Licensee, soft goods
- Film, Television or Entertainment–Live-Action Program
- Film, Television or Entertainment–Live-Action Licensee, hard goods
- Film, Television or Entertainment–Live-Action Licensee, soft goods
- Lifestyle: Art, Design or Fashion Program
- Lifestyle: Art, Design or Fashion Licensee
- Sports or Sports-Themed Entertainment Program
- Sports or Sports-Themed Entertainment Licensee
- Location-Based or Experiential Initiative
- Licensed Promotion
Any licensor, licensee, licensing agent and retailer is eligible to apply; LIMA membership is not required.Click here for the nomination form.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.