CPLG Germany, Playmobil, REWE and other German-based companies secure top distinctions during the annual awards ceremony.
EUROPE–The International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association revealed the winners of the 2017 LIMA Germany Licensing Awards during its awards program in Munich last night.
The Germany Licensing Awards ceremony was held in conjunction with LIMA’s annual Licensing Market event, which took place at the Hotel Bayerischer Hof.
This year’s award recipients include:
- Licensor/Licensing Agency–CPLG Germany
- Property–Bibi & Tina
- Licensed Product–Bibi & Tina Muesli by myMuesli
- Promotion–Despicable Me 3 Loyalty Campaign by REWE, Universal and TCC
- Sports Brand–Borussia Dortmund for Peanuts Co-Branding
- Digital Brand–“Snapchat”
- Corporate/Lifestyle/VIP Brand–Die Hoehle der Loewen
- Newcomer of the Year–Pummeleinhorn
- Lifetime Achievement Award–Günter Vetter
“This year’s award winners are definitive leaders in their respective categories and across the entire licensing landscape,” says Charles Riotto, president, LIMA. “Once again, nominees and award recipients truly exemplify licensing excellence throughout Germany.”