A record 142 nominees from 14 countries are represented on the list of finalists.
LIMA members have until May 12 to cast their vote. The winners will be announced at a ceremony on the first night of Licensing Expo June 9 in Las Vegas, Nev.
“The LIMA Licensing Awards is a globally recognized program that celebrates superior performance throughout the licensing industry,” says Charles Riotto, president, LIMA. “We are pleased to have received so many outstanding submissions from a record number of countries this year and look forward to honoring the 2015 winners.”
This year’s nominees for Overall Best Licensed Program are:
- AMC "The Walking Dead" (AMC/Striker Entertainment)
- Disney’s Frozen (The Walt Disney Company/Disney Consumer Products)
- "Downton Abbey" (NBCUniversal International Television Production/Knockout Licensing)
- "Minecraft" (Mojang)
- My Little Pony (Hasbro)
- One Direction (Modest Management/Global Merchandising Services)
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company/Seltzer Licensing Group)
- Stanley, Black + Decker, DeWalt (Stanley Black & Decker/Beanstalk)
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar/The World of Eric Carle (Eric Carle Studio/The Joester Loria Group)
- World Cup (FIFA)
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.